HEY! IM BORED! WAHOO! cya!

Monday, August 02, 2004

ello ello!

Hi! how are ya?! im am great! i am home all alone! :) and there is nuthing to do!! i was watching EX-treme dating but then i got bored so i turned it to the price is right! WAHOO! ya sum lady i think won a mustange... SO I WAS LIKE AHH! YAY! ya i wanted to post a comment in jessys blog thinggy but u no i didnt have an account thinggy.... lol so i made one and here i am! WAHOO! ya i am going bowling today with nathan :) and twigg and shea! gunna be fun! yep yep! yaa my mommy is at this gay church office thing and she should be home in like.... 20 min or so! ya sum dude called me this morning at like 10 and he woke me up! i was like o no u didnt! so i didnt answer the fone. AH my mom took mine so i couldnt answer it.. o well! I AM SO FRIGEN BORED!! we rented school of rock! HAHA never seen it b4 but u no thats why i rented it! ah! WE WENT TO SAM AND ANDYS LAST NIGHT! that was good stuff man! ya! well im out! cya!!! LYL esspecially u nathan HAHAHA ;) cya!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Hey this is Jackie (also) and this used to be my "blog address" like 5 days ago (recently). And my blog is basically dedicated to my ex but I changed it cuz i dont want him to read it anymore so I was wondering if you could specify that this is Jackie _______'s blog just in case any of my friends read it and think it's me. It doesnt really matter but if you want to. You can email me at jackiezxoxoz@yahoo.com if you want to contact me but it odnt matter to me thanks tho.

luv jackie
xoxoxoxoxo
cute blog

3:16 PM

 
Blogger nsur64rjgi said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

10:45 AM

 
Blogger travismorgan45735589 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

12:31 AM

 
Blogger dwainingals6503 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

4:42 AM

 
Blogger louisclinton20011524 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

10:49 PM

 
Blogger zdug3xkjw04wryt said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

3:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home